Double “B” Ranch
Summit County, Colorado
- The guest house and the main house overlook the man-made pond and the majestic mountains beyond. Both homes were crafted from antique timbers and barnwood with a classic ranch exterior.
- The working part of the ranch includes barns, corrals, a stable, and the manager’s house surrounded by grazing and hay meadows.
- The interior features doors, beams, flooring, and antiques imported from England. The entire focus was to create the look and feel of an Old English manor house, transposed onto a Colorado homestead.
- The solarium includes a glass roof over the swimming pool with folding window walls which open on 3 sides toward the surrounding patio and river.
- Featured in: Dream Homes of Colorado book, 2006