Grand River Ranch
Grand County, Colorado
- Originally homesteaded in 1881, this ranch encompasses over 19,000 acres of majestic views, rolling hills, and ponds.
- A true working ranch with thousands of acres of cattle grazing and hay meadows, the headquarters includes the entry gate, manager’s house, office, horse stable, tack room, and a rodeo-sized riding and roping arena.
- In addition to its historic agricultural focus, the ranch has wide ranging and diverse terrain for a multitude of recreational activities or just quiet solitude.
- The River Camp includes 2 charming 2-bedroom cabins with gold medal trout fishing in the stream below.
- The Lake Camp features a quaint little cabin with beautiful views overlooking the lake. It also includes a kitchen and sitting area, plus a member’s locker room and a boat house nearby.