Summit County, Colorado
- Although part of a very large working ranch, this house has an intimate setting nestled right next to the Blue River.
- The ranch character of the home is enhanced by designing it to look as though it has been expanded with additions over many decades.
- The entire interior is reminiscent of the Old English manor style, with aged woodwork, beautiful antiques, and fireplaces throughout the home.
- By using authentic, imported materials and European details, the Owners feel as if their home has been shared with previous generations.
- Several rooms were designed with entertaining in mind, including the dining room which seats 14, and the expansive manor house kitchen with a farm table and wood burning fireplace.
- Featured in: Colorado Homes & Lifestyles magazine, 2010