Triple Creek Ranch
Summit County, Colorado
- The 250-acre working ranch is home to both horses and Scottish highland cows.
- The buildings were designed in the traditional ranch style, while also utilizing rustic mountain materials.
- The horse barn, stable, and paddocks were located near the large indoor riding arena, which is used for exercising and training the horses year-round.
- The exterior of the main house was built using full logs with scribed corners, stone, and green metal roofs to match the other ranch buildings.
- A horse stable is attached to the home, where “Thunder”, the now-retired Denver Bronco’s mascot, lives in luxury.