Summit County, Colorado
- This ranch is an architect’s dream because we were asked to create the entire working ranch including roads, barns, stables, corrals, arenas, equipment sheds, storage buildings, and a caretaker’s house.
- Care was given to every detail, including the ranch’s brand below the vaulted ceiling in the horse barn, and landscaped areas with nature-inspired streams, ponds, and sculptures.
- A large guest house and the rustic ranch manager’s house sit peacefully in the valley, surrounded by the working part of the ranch.
- Inspired by the true Western ranch style, the buildings were also crafted from materials indigenous to the surrounding mountains and the Blue River valley.
- The Owners’ love for water and fishing resulted in the creation of ponds, flowing streams, and waterfalls scattered throughout the entire property.
- The main house includes 3 segments – a master wing, a living wing, and a guest wing separated by an enclosed bridge.
- This Colorado dream home was designed in the Grand Lodge tradition of the national parks, and with every conceivable amenity, including an observatory, an indoor swimming pool, a theater, and a performance stage for the grandchildren.
- Featured in: Luxe magazine, 2006
Featured in: Dream Homes of Colorado book, 2006