Summit County Colorado
- The ranch sits comfortably in its own private and secluded mountain valley.
- The Owners wanted the simple, modest look of a traditional Western ranch house to reflect the memories of their childhood. The simple gate and crossbuck fence add to this theme.
- The classic horse barn features rustic stalls, a hay loft, a tack room, and corrals.
- Keeping with the rustic theme of the Colorado ranch, the house was built to look a century old, with an authentic ranch-house character. The various roof lines and dormers create the appearance of additions which were built to accommodate a growing family.
- In the kitchen, modern amenities are hidden behind recycled barnwood cabinets, and the floor is made of antique brick. The plumbing fixtures and doors throughout the house are also true antiques.
- Featured in: Country Sampler’s West magazine, Feb. 1995
Featured in: Country Sampler’s West magazine, April 1995