Wild Eagle Ranch
Summit County, Colorado
- The entry gate gives a meaningful introduction to the property. It was built using large, irregular logs with hand-carved eagles and steel straps.
- A “toy barn” was designed in character with the home. The Owners use it to house their mountain recreational equipment, including snowmobiles, ATV’s, and equestrian tack.
- The main house offers a warm Colorado mountain lodge feel, where the Owners and their guests relax after exploring the expansive ranch.
- Interesting, rustic log features are abundant throughout the entire home, inside and out.
- The entry side of the home sits quietly in the trees, while the opposite side has large windows that showcase the far-reaching views of the Gore Range.